- I believe students should have voice in their learning.
- I believe students should be part of the curriculum process.
- I believe we should listen to what our students have to say!
- I believe that educators should take risks and push ourselves to learn at least one new thing every year.
- I believe technology enhances learning possibilities and provides opportunities to classrooms that encourage research, communication and global citizenship.
- I believe that students and teachers should take time to see what their peers are writing about… everyday.
I suspect that this is a list that can continue forever. So, I’ll stop and maybe add to it over the summer. For now, I tag: