BlogDay posting instructions:
1. Find 5 new Blogs that you find interesting
- Michael Richards: Michael is a K – 8 integrator. We frequently collaborate online.
- Cathy Woilnsky: Cathy is a colleague and elementary tech integrator
- Stephanie Cheney: Steph is an elementary technology integrator in New Hampshire and a fellow SEED
- MSBA Book Club: From my summer class. A great example of using a blog in a library setting with students.
- Eaglenest: This is an interesting blog from my summer class. Laura is a great writer and is looking in to collaborative communities.
2. Notify the 5 bloggers that you are recommending them as part of BlogDay 2007
3. Write a short description of the Blogs and place a link to the recommended Blogs
4. Post the BlogDay Post (on August 31st) and
5. Add the BlogDay tag using this link:
http://technorati.com/tag/BlogDay2007 and a link to the BlogDay web site at http://www.blogday.org
Technorati Tags: blogday2007